We’ll act as your principal designer to plan, manage and monitor your health and safety in line with the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 (CDM). Creating policies and delivering training forms a key part of this role and we’ll work closely with you to achieve the best solution. You can expect health and safety reporting with real detail, substance and rigour, with everything integrated into the bigger picture, alongside other services such as project management, technical due diligence, environmental impact and M&E.
Positive, pragmatic and influential
We’re proud to support our clients in delivering great projects safely and efficiently. With our background in real estate we understand the broader commercial, compliance and risk-management context. We’re constantly looking for ways to improve, such as our construction site safety inspections, which make it easier for clients to comply with CDM 2015. And ours is an influential voice in the field: our experts help the RICS and other industry bodies in defining the latest standards.
- 'Competent Person' under Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations
- CDM advisor to and compliance manager for clients and contractors
- CDM advisor to principal designer
- Construction site safety inspections
- Health and safety auditing - property and corporate work
- Health and safety policy review and management
- Health and safety policy writing
- Health and safety training
- Principal designer
- Risk assessment and method statement quality assurance and writing
- Drone surveys and data capture