A dedicated, collaborative team
We have one of the country’s largest in-house specialist teams dedicated to neighbourly matters, with many years’ experience in both rights of light and daylight, sunlight and overshadowing assessment. By collaborating directly with you we achieve better commercial outcomes for you. With our knowledge, applied through the latest software, we can pinpoint potential problems quickly and propose solutions (such as design alterations) that remove planning risk and reduce the potential for neighbourly disputes.
Experience that sets us apart
Our recent projects include resolving rights of light and party wall agreements for a 44-storey tower in Greater London – the world’s tallest modular building. Our extensive experience has equipped us to navigate the most difficult disputes over access to daylight and sunlight, and both developers and neighbouring owners seek our expertise in finding the best resolution within the technicalities of planning.
- BREEAM assessments
- Code for Sustainable Homes assessments
- Daylight and sunlight studies
- DSO advice for developer
- DSO advice for occupier
- EIA analysis and ES chapters
- Expert witness and planning representation
- High-level site appraisals
- Overshadowing studies
- RoL and DSO detailed assessments
- RoL and DSO preliminary assessments
- Drone surveys and data capture