Developing pathways to net zero carbon
We offer a creative and innovative approach to developing pathways towards net zero carbon, involving specialists in multiple disciplines across our business. We are advising a number of clients on how to retro-fit existing housing stock to reduce carbon and advising large commercial property owners on how to decarbonise their portfolios by 2050 (or sooner).
We offer energy assessments to the highest standards, for both individual and portfolio clients. We provide Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) and are known for the quality of our Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards reporting, helping make sure you have an accurate picture of likely costs and impact.
Environmental Social and Governance (ESG) strategy and reporting
We look beyond sustainability as risk management, providing
expert, strategic advice focused on your ESG goals and aspirations for real estate performance. Our sustainable development consultants are commercially minded, recognising that environment, social and governance factors are increasingly key for investors in valuing assets. We help you to create and report your sustainability strategy and goals, and benchmark and improve the sustainability performance of your assets.
Our team of licensed professionals help clients achieve sustainability certifications such as BREEAM, SKA, Fitwell and Well Building, and our team includes a Well AP.
- BREEAM, SKA, Well Building certification
- Display Energy Certificates (DECs), ESOS, ISO 50001
- Energy and carbon positive
- Energy and sustainability auditing
- Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
- ESG due diligence
- ESG assessment strategy
- LEED AP operations and maintenance
- Low energy/carbon retrofit
- Materiality assessments
- MEES and Scottish Section 63 compliance portfolio advice
- Part L compliance and SAP assessment
- Planning compliance
- Renewable energy expertise
- Whole life energy and carbon performance